Monday, July 25, 2011

Conan O'Brien Interviews Me at COCO MoCA!

Sounds absolutely absurd doesn't it?! But I was fortunate enough to get a chance to meet with my favorite late night talk show host Conan O'Brien this past week during Comic-Con in San Diego to talk about the Flaming C piece I created for this special COCO MoCA CCI event!

It's crazy how some things happen like
this! If it weren't for my buddy Dudley Svendsgaard uploading my "Flaming C" piece to the team Coco fan site, all of this would probably never have happened. Back in March at Seattle during the Emerald City Con fellow artist Ryan Odagawa reminded me that I should send it in and I never got around to it, good thing there are more organized folks around me, I appreciate it guys!

Check out the actual interview which didn't make it to air, although me, my sister Hilary and pal Zan were right there in the opening chunk of footage on the show! But not to worry my sister Hilary taped the entire interview and you can watch it here!