Thursday, January 22, 2009

Watchmen Poster for NYComic Con and SF Wondercon


For the 1st time in February 2009 I will be traveling from coast to coast on the convention circuit to promote my artwork. I am really excited about the trip since I have never exhibited on the east coast. I created this print not only because I am a huge Watchmen nerd and it will be out right on the heels of my cons but to commemorate the trip.

I will be at the New York Comic Con Feb. 6-8 in the Jacob Javits Center and at Wondercon Feb.27-Mar.1 in San Francisco Moscone Center. I will be located in Artist Alley for both events, if you are in the area please stop by and say "hi!', then grab this limited edition print while it's still around! See you all there!

1 comment:

Jackson Dryden said...

Your stuff is looking great! Good luck with the cons. I'll see you at wondercon. When you get a chance, email me your home address, so I can send you a sketchbook.